The assessment center is a tool for assessing the skills of high perfomers, targeted at those in middle and upper management.
It helps with the initial staging of professional situations related to a business sector (banking, manufacturing, automotive, aeronautics …) and a reference system of behavioral or occupational skills :
- Analyze the professional conduct of an applicant or an employee,
- Clarify with the applicant or employee the expectations of the job,
- Develop new skills.
The objectives may include :
- Development of “best practices”,
- Make analyzes in critical situations,
- Know how to assert yourself in your role and function,
- Identify risks and hazards in project management,
- Visualize the expected results and performance,
- Manage stress and troubling emotions,
- Confirm the skills required for a given project,
- Work as a team in preparation for a project.
- Areas approximate actual circumstances of the participants,
- In situ situations can be planned.
Resources used :
The results are on average four times faster compared to the results from academic programs.